• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Website is SLOW - Support is aware

This website has been terribly slow since Wednesday - support is aware and they are working on it. They said it would take several days to resolve.

After this is over, I'll be looking at moving the website elsewhere.

Tim
  • JoMan
    • Nov 2016

Thanks Tim. At first I thought that someone had forgotten to renew the domain name because I ended up on one of those spammy landing pages. Thankfully it's just a slow server!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yeah, it's a weird problem. The pages will occasionally go to a domain parking page. It's pretty ridiculous that the hosting company hasn't solved this. It started Wednesday.

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Can't say I'm glad I wasn't the only one having problems but perhaps I'm a little relieved.

Tim, if you add a donate (paypal) button there are some of us who would help out with the fund$ to move the board and its contents to an upgrade of the same platform or a whole other system. Just throwing it out there.. Cheers

UPDATE: Checking in a few hours later and the site couldn't be faster. Shazam!
        Last edited by BagBoy; 06-23-2019, 02:32 AM. Reason: Shazam!
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...