• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Opinions for the most balanced and accurate bag

What bag would you say is the most round, most smooth, most balanced, and most accurate bag ever? I am not asking about speed, looks, cost, practicality, or fun.

-Rusty
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic
  • REB
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    What bag would you say is the most round, most smooth, most balanced, and most accurate bag ever? I am not asking about speed, looks, cost, practicality, or fun.

-Rusty
    My choice, from what I have experienced........
    Cleto Reyes 10 x 7 followed by the Title Black

Comment

• SpeedBagginJohnny
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by REB View Post
      My choice, from what I have experienced........
      Cleto Reyes 10 x 7 followed by the Title Black

I was thinking about getting myself a reyes myself might have to pull the trigger on it now

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Ditto on the Cleto. The medium is just as swell, IMO.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jaja6009
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2016

I am still going over my bags. So far upon close inspection almost all of my bags are not 100% symmetrical, and this includes old USA made ones. The newer bags, especially the Titles seem to be the worst with this, but for the most part it does not guarantee that if a bag is not symmetrical it will not hit straight. I will update this as I inspection and hit them more.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
            I am still going over my bags. So far upon close inspection almost all of my bags are not 100% symmetrical, and this includes old USA made ones. The newer bags, especially the Titles seem to be the worst with this, but for the most part it does not guarantee that if a bag is not symmetrical it will not hit straight. I will update this as I inspection and hit them more.
            My ringside heritage 5" has some inconsistencies.. almost returned it but it hits normal, responds well. Recently bought a title yellow 5-8 and that thing couldn't be more perfect. Definitely one of my go to bags for Bible stuff.
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...