• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Will be selling bags

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I will be posting pics tomorrow of bags I want to sell. Not through eBay this time, just through PayPal transfer. The bags are:

Title yellow 8x5 $30
    Title atomic size S 8x6 $30
    Title gyro 8x5 $30
    Title gyro 9x6 $25
    Title gyro 10x7 $25
    Top contender size M $18

Prices include shipping charges. The first three bags are like new, rarely used, and have original bladders. The bottom three are good condition. Contender has original bladder, gyro 9x6 has orange everlast bladder, gyro 10x7 has orange ringside bladder.
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
    I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I will be posting pics tomorrow of bags I want to sell. Not through eBay this time, just through PayPal transfer. The bags are:

Title yellow 8x5 $30
    Title atomic size S 8x6 $30
    Title gyro 8x5 $30
    Title gyro 9x6 $25
    Title gyro 10x7 $25
    Top contender size M $18

Prices include shipping charges. The first three bags are like new, rarely used, and have original bladders. The bottom three are good condition. Contender has original bladder, gyro 9x6 has orange everlast bladder, gyro 10x7 has orange ringside bladder.

Here is the atomic bag. I’ve included a pic with the bag next to a 8.5 x 11 frame to give you an idea of the size of the bag. $30 includes shipping. Let me know if you are interested.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	461.3 KB
ID:	91438Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0005.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	789.5 KB
ID:	91439

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

The atomic is sold.

Comment

• Bagger D
        • Nov 2017

Speed bag

Is yellow still available

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...