• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Heavy Hitters Gym

Hello just wanted to post a link for the gym and the guys she trains with up at east stroudsburg good bunch up there they got some video's of all the fightwers including Rhi

• Allentown
    • Oct 2010

Very Nice Gym. Is it in East Strousberg, PA? I am from Allentown, PA.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Allentown View Post
      Very Nice Gym. Is it in East Strousberg, PA? I am from Allentown, PA.
      yes they are in East Stroudsburg Feb 5th they are opening up a new gym good bunch up there my Daughter Rhi trains with them when she is at college

Comment

• PIEFURZ
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

TBD, any chance that Rhi and dad will make it to SB2011? That would be great!! Donny at Real Gym would have to put up a heavy bag. If she ever fights in the DC area let me know. The new producer/director where I work video tapes fight interviews. I haven't talked to him much but he saw my avatar printed out and he mentioned what he does.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
          TBD, any chance that Rhi and dad will make it to SB2011? That would be great!! Donny at Real Gym would have to put up a heavy bag. If she ever fights in the DC area let me know. The new producer/director where I work video tapes fight interviews. I haven't talked to him much but he saw my avatar printed out and he mentioned what he does.
          We are hoping to make it I am going to put in for vacation and we will see how Rhi's school schedule is

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
            We are hoping to make it I am going to put in for vacation and we will see how Rhi's school schedule is
            Dates are June 16-19th - that's FIRM. Would love to meet you in person. I'm sure we could arrange for a heavy bag. Donnie's got lots of place to hang one upstairs.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Dates are June 16-19th - that's FIRM. Would love to meet you in person. I'm sure we could arrange for a heavy bag. Donnie's got lots of place to hang one upstairs.
              I am looking forward to meeting ya'll too I'll put in Vacation next week

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...