• Show
Clear All
  • beerman
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2010

XMas spirit in Australia

Sorry
    But i have to vent my fury.
    Got home last night and realized some lowlife had stolen 2 sets of Christmas lights of my front fence. My poor kids 5 and 7 are devastated.
    SO
    If anybody finds the culprits hold on to em cause I'm gonna turn them upside down tie em to my board and drum punch them till i can't go any longer.
    Low lifes
    Hope they have a good true rebound and don't rattle to much, might give me a chance to start using elbows!!!
    Anyhow enough said, my advice is if its not bolted down hang on to it..
    Thanks for the welcome into the forum and everyone have a good XMas 10.
    Beerman
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

That's a shame... who would steal christmas lights ??!?!?

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Just shows the continuous downward trend of humanity. Disrespect and criminality has no regard for the sanctity of seasons or reason.

Sorry to hear about that.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

My friend would always steal xmas lights when we were kids. Dont get me wrong...i did other stupid things...but xmas lights were never on my list. So i do know one person off hand. LOL
        Originally posted by Tim View Post
        That's a shame... who would steal christmas lights ??!?!?
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Don't worry, karma has a funny way of working this stuff out...something really bad their way comes..............
          sigpic

Comment

• toolboxdiver
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
            Don't worry, karma has a funny way of working this stuff out...something really bad their way comes..............
            you got that right

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

We had a break-in at the company office last week and they got away with computers and digital cameras. (I work in a small newspaper office and we have several computers – mostly Macs. Along with several digital cameras.)

But, I must say, they were conscientious thieves. They took only 2 computers and a few of the (newer) digital cameras. They also took a co-worker's digital picture frame from his desk. You know, the kind that holds a small computer chip of your photos, and they cycle through on the picture frame's display. BUT, before taking the frame, they removed the computer chip from it. They could have taken it and erased the images, but, obviously thought better of it, and left it behind for the co-worker.

The BAD news is, our company has a $5,000 deductible and the thieves' "booty" came to well under that. Who sets a deductible at $5,000?

Luckily, they had no interest in MY belongings: my beloved SB 2010 Poster and my souvenir Aussie cup holder!
              Attached Files
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...