X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larted
    • Mar 2009

Piefurz,
    I'm with you. I feel the same way. Maybe someday I will get it. I'm hitting well but not at this pace.
    Larry

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
      LOL, I read this much like when reading the news paper with a lot of foreign names I can't pronounce. I figure they don't make much difference to the content of the story so I go like this. Hit the bag bla bla bla then strike the bag from the rear bla bla bla. Sorry but I guess if I were Nova and knew the punching routine or the wizard that Alan is and can dissect a routine it would easily fall into place. Can't wait to see you guys at SB2011!!! BTW my spell checker suggest that someone has a stu ' ' stu ' ' stu ' ' stuttering problem. LMAO. But that maybe you can rebound from it. LOL, let me stop poking fun.
      ???

Originally posted by larted View Post
      Piefurz,
      I'm with you. I feel the same way. Maybe someday I will get it. I'm hitting well but not at this pace.
      Larry
      Here's a note from Beethovan. He really wants you to play his Sonata for Piano and Violin. Unfortunately he is not around to show you personally how to play each part on the instruments. His only hope was you would (1) learn the skills of the instrument and (2) learn to read his sheet music.

( I know how he feels.....)
      Attached Files
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...