X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brdelacruz
    • Jul 2018

FOR SALE Stainless steel ball hook swivel

For those who are looking for a metal ball hook swivel, I have 4 ready for shipping.
    These are custom handcrafted and every component is made of stainless steel 304.
    If interested, please PM me for details.
    Thank you,
    Butch
    Attached Files
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Damn handsome swivel you got there.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• brdelacruz
      • Jul 2018

For sale stainless steel ball hook swivel

Thank you BagBoy. It also got good feedback from some of the forum members who got it.
      Last edited by brdelacruz; 09-14-2018, 10:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Bag Man
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by brdelacruz View Post
        Thank you BagBoy. It also got good feedback from some of the forum members who got it.
        Greetings,

This is a very well made ball hook swivel. I have one with an Everlast ball/hook inserted (Butch's ball/hook or on the way). Very smooth and quite. Have gotten good feedback from the gym.

bag Man
        "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• brdelacruz
          • Jul 2018

Stainless steel ball hook swivel

Originally posted by Bag Man View Post
          Greetings,

This is a very well made ball hook swivel. I have one with an Everlast ball/hook inserted (Butch's ball/hook or on the way). Very smooth and quite. Have gotten good feedback from the gym.

bag Man
          Thank you Steve for trying out this swivel. I hope you enjoy the ball/hooks too.

Comment

• jaja6009
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2016

I bought this swivel and it is high quality and Butch is all about customer service. It has a reassuring heft to it when you pick it up. Unfortunately I have not been able to use it yet. But I have no doubt that it functions great. Right now is a great time for swivels on this forum. Between the Arc and this, there are quality ball hooks available. I learned my lesson from the Deville. When I see member made ball hooks I buy two of them since you never know how long they will stay in production.

Comment

• brdelacruz
              • Jul 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
              I bought this swivel and it is high quality and Butch is all about customer service. It has a reassuring heft to it when you pick it up. Unfortunately I have not been able to use it yet. But I have no doubt that it functions great. Right now is a great time for swivels on this forum. Between the Arc and this, there are quality ball hooks available. I learned my lesson from the Deville. When I see member made ball hooks I buy two of them since you never know how long they will stay in production.
              Thank you for the positive comment Jamieson. I'm happy that you like it.

Butch

Comment

• Cazbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

I just received this beast of a swivel yesterday and it is the real deal. Butch even shortened the distance from the eye to the ball for me. It oozes quality just to hold it and look at it and performs even better. I had no idea the swivel I had been using for a long while performed so poorly till I took this Ferrari for a ride (at least poorly compared to this one). 2 thumbs and bags way up on this one!

Comment

• brdelacruz
                  • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                  I just received this beast of a swivel yesterday and it is the real deal. Butch even shortened the distance from the eye to the ball for me. It oozes quality just to hold it and look at it and performs even better. I had no idea the swivel I had been using for a long while performed so poorly till I took this Ferrari for a ride (at least poorly compared to this one). 2 thumbs and bags way up on this one!
                  Thank you Zack.
                  I'm really glad you like the swivel. Enjoy it more.
                  Butch

Comment

• brdelacruz
                    • Jul 2018

Swivel

Hi all. I have 2 more swivels. Please PM for details. Thank you.

Butch

Comment

• Mydogsparty
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Oct 2018

Butch, I tried to PM you but I’m not sure if the messages are actually being sent because I don’t see anything in my Private Message “Sent” folder. I’m interested.

Comment

• brdelacruz
                        • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Mydogsparty View Post
                        Butch, I tried to PM you but I’m not sure if the messages are actually being sent because I don’t see anything in my Private Message “Sent” folder. I’m interested.
                        Hi. Just replied to your message. Butch

Comment

• BagBoy
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jan 2018

Butch, when you get back to the forum please pm me. Still want one.
                          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• brdelacruz
                            • Jul 2018

Stainless steel swivels

Hi all. I have 5 swivels available and ready for shipping. Please PM for details.
                            Thanks. Butch

Comment

• drummr
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Mar 2019

Just curious if anyone has installed one of these on an Xmark 4441 drum? Want to know if the holes match up with the stock swivel. Thanks.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...