• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Muay Thai Garcia's Gym Event

Oct 16th!! Muay Thai Garcia Gym from 11am-2pm!!

Representing "ART OF THE BAG" Come see some great baggin'

G-Town Baggers will be in the house!!!

20 Lumber Rd, Roslyn, NY 11576

See you there!!!!
  • D-Railz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2015

Yessir. Can't wait. See you all there!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by G-Town View Post

Oct 16th!! Muay Thai Garcia Gym from 11am-2pm!!

Representing "ART OF THE BAG" Come see some great baggin'

G-Town Baggers will be in the house!!!

20 Lumber Rd, Roslyn, NY 11576

See you there!!!!

Experience the awesome G-town LIVE, under that board, no filters, no special effects needed. Simply one the THE very best. If I could I would pay to see it myself. I never get tired of watching him work his magic. It is the most impressive sound and fury of the speed bag you can experience. (And I have seen some sound and fury in my day. Make the trip, meet the man )
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• deano
        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Lou

I agree with everything Alan has said and more.Lou you have got that bag on a string,it is the closest you can get to seeing and hearing a speedbag talk,that demo was faultless and jam packed with a amazing assortment of combos.I would say to all people unless Don Trump is coming to your house for a visit on the 16th you would be very foolish to miss the opportunity to see Lou and crew punch .

Comment

• juxt
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

G-town .... long island NY ...gotta check it out. maybe Donald trump will stop by too

Comment

• G-Town
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Kind Words!

Thank you Alan - Deano my bag Mate! I sure hope to see you at the Mecca "The Real Gymm" the summer of SB10 so we can catch up on a few combinations and give it a go. Lookin forward to that day. Friends for life!
            Juxt -Speedy T is going to be joining me Oct 16 talk about bag brothers and I am hoping to see Ataraxis who can bring down any house even if Trump' shows up....
            #ArtOfTheBag

Comment

• G-Town
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

FaceBook!

Speedbag fans go to "Maui Thai Garcia" facebook and check out Sundays #SpeedbagCamp good times under the boards at Tony's Spot of Champions in Long Island.

Comment

• SpeedBagHero
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jul 2014

Official speed bag camp video trailer

Hi Speed Bag Warriors,

Speed Bag Camp was Amazing. Special Thanks to G-Town, Juxt, Speedy T, Ataraxis, and all their loved ones and friends. We had a blast! Super high energy, tons of smiles, camaraderie, and the sweet sound of some of the best baggers on the planet doing their thing. We had the best Thai restaurant in all of Long Island cater their best dishes for the event. The Result: Yummy!

On the technical side, the Instruction Level was high and my students were extremely happy with all the new skills they learned.

I hope you all enjoy this video clip of Speed Bag Camp 1. More videos and clips to come.

Best,

Master G---> a.k.a. Speed Bag Hero

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...