X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Setup pics

Try to post pics but it says a security token is missing. will try again later.
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Still nothing. E-mail to administrator is disabled.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

maybe try uploading to Imgur then embed the share link in your posts.
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• m.breen
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        maybe try uploading to Imgur then embed the share link in your posts.
        Thanks rdshackleford, but......I have no idea what you just said, I have very basic computer skills. Only one kid left in the house, so I may have to get schooled before he flies the coop.

Comment

• m.breen
          • Jan 2017

Anyway.....I put a 2" cutting board together with a 1" piece of granite, combined with the everlast plastic swivel, and I ended up with a very quiet setup for my winter indoor bagging. It looks amazing with my new XS Ringside ultra rebound bag. Now to get a MS Deville swivel. I am very close to having my ultimate setup.

Comment

• m.breen
            • Jan 2017

Biff has offered to help me out on this. Thanks Biff.

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

m.breen's setup. Looks very nice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	m.breen.setup.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	91467

Comment

• jaja6009
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2016

Man that thing looks solid as a rock, maybe because it is made of rock, LOL. The Deville swivel used to be listed on SpeedbagShack and would say SOLDOUT, but now it is not even listed anymore. I hope this is not the end of the Deville swivel. I knew I should of bought 2! I have been pestering Title to make a 3 in 1 swivel. A base that accepts a screw in ball hook, u-bolt or chain link that also has bolt holes that match Title, and Everlast patterns.

Get some video of a bag hitting your new setup, I'd love to hear it.

Comment

• m.breen
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
                  Man that thing looks solid as a rock, maybe because it is made of rock, LOL. The Deville swivel used to be listed on SpeedbagShack and would say SOLDOUT, but now it is not even listed anymore. I hope this is not the end of the Deville swivel. I knew I should of bought 2! I have been pestering Title to make a 3 in 1 swivel. A base that accepts a screw in ball hook, u-bolt or chain link that also has bolt holes that match Title, and Everlast patterns.

Get some video of a bag hitting your new setup, I'd love to hear it.
                  A 3 in 1....That would be perfect for me.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...