X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy D
    • Feb 2008

Title USA Super Speed Bag?

Anyone have one of these? https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...uper-speed-bag

I was wondering how the 6x9 compared in size to the Title Classic 6x9? Any info would be appreciated though.
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

It just came out in the past week so most likely noone got one yet. I think it is shaped too much like a Ringside bag. Not that that shape is bad, but because Title usually makes its bags more fat bottomed. To me it looks like they are copying. Their Lightning Fast bag also is going against what their bags are usually shaped like.

Comment

• Randy D
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
      It just came out in the past week so most likely noone got one yet. I think it is shaped too much like a Ringside bag. Not that that shape is bad, but because Title usually makes its bags more fat bottomed. To me it looks like they are copying. Their Lightning Fast bag also is going against what their bags are usually shaped like.
      Yeah, I thought it looked a lot like a ringside too. I've got an old Title Turbo 7x10 and Classic 6x9. Looking for something in between those two. Was thinking about a Title Super 6x9 then saw the USA with a little different shape.

Comment

• jaja6009
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2016

If you get one tell us how it is please.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...