• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neverfinish
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2013

Balazs i-Box Platform buy in Europe??

Hello

I'm from Spain... Anyone know a store in Europe to buy the Balazs i-Box Speed ​​Bag Platform??

I am desperate to buy it but shipping costs are very high if you buy it in the U.S.

Also, is possible still buy the Powermill Evils Swivel?? Is compatible with this platform?

Thanks... and if is possible send me private message someone who speaks Spanish to help me.

Regards,

Miguel.
  • nah
    • Jul 2013

Hello!

Not sure if they sell balazs products in Spain. I couldn't find it in Korea, so i've got mine through Amazon.com ( Balazs Non-Adjustable). The shipping plus tax was ridiculously insane. i guess you have to deal with that issue. If you really want it ~then it'd be worth it. i'm glad without any regrets.
    You can order Powermill swivel from 'Jump cannon' He makes them. Send him a message or e-mail. You can find him in this place.^!^

Comment

• neverfinish
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Sep 2013

Other platforms?

Originally posted by nah View Post
      Not sure if they sell balazs products in Spain. I couldn't find it in Korea, so i've got mine through Amazon.com ( Balazs Non-Adjustable). The shipping plus tax was ridiculously insane. i guess you have to deal with that issue. If you really want it ~then it'd be worth it. i'm glad without any regrets.
      You can order Powermill swivel from 'Jump cannon' He makes them. Send him a message or e-mail. You can find him in this place.^!^
      Thanks Nah for your words. I think that is very expensive the shipping to Europe of this platform balazs.

Anyone know other platform that work good, without vibrations... in Europe is possible buy Lonsdale, Exigo, Reebok, Everlast...

I need one good friend that speak spanish for help me in buy the plataform, and swivel.

Thanks a Lot.

Comment

• swfl
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2013

Hello neverfinish and welcome. Have you considered building something rather than buying it? Take a look at the forum and you will see many examples of homemade drums. You could put something solid together for probably less than the shipping. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

• neverfinish
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by swfl View Post
          Hello neverfinish and welcome. Have you considered building something rather than buying it? Take a look at the forum and you will see many examples of homemade drums. You could put something solid together for probably less than the shipping. Good luck and have fun.
          Yes is a good option... Do you recommend some homemade drum?? I search any example easy and without vibrations.

Regards and many thanks for help me.

Comment

• florian 380
            • Nov 2012

I dreamed of that i-box ,too at first but then i talked to them and they want 500 bucks only for shipping to germany . i just built me something like the ibox but more solid and i am very happy with the result cost me about 80 € .
            Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
              I dreamed of that i-box ,too at first but then i talked to them and they want 500 bucks only for shipping to germany . i just built me something like the ibox but more solid and i am very happy with the result cost me about 80 € .
              That is one serious speed bag build. Great job, Florian.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• florian 380
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by speedbag View Post
                that is one serious speed bag build. Great job, florian.
                thank you alan BUT I HAVE TO SAY YOU NEED A GOOD WALL FOR THIS. THAT THING IS REALY HEAVY I DRILLED IT ALL TROUGH THE WALL AND PUT BIG STEEL PLATES ON . NOW YOU CAN DO PULL UPS WITH 3 - 4 PEOPLE ON IT AT THE SAME TIME AND NOTHING MOVES
                Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

thank you alan BUT I HAVE TO SAY YOU NEED A GOOD WALL FOR THIS. THAT THING IS REALY HEAVY I DRILLED IT ALL TROUGH THE WALL AND PUT BIG STEEL PLATES ON . NOW YOU CAN DO PULL UPS WITH 3 - 4 PEOPLE ON IT AT THE SAME TIME AND NOTHING MOVES
                  Absolutely. Any speed bag or exercise based wall unit is only as good as the wall it is attached to - and how it is attached to it.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• neverfinish
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Sep 2013

Great Job Florian... my problem is that I don't have the knowledge nor the tools to do that platform. Looks good as it is adjustable in height. I would like to know how you solved this system, because in the photos are not very well appreciated regulation system.

Also if you can tell me what kind of wood did you use and what thickness is.

Thanks and regards.

Comment

• florian 380
                      • Nov 2012

its just the same piece of steel behind but a little bit smaller you have to drill holes in there and cut a screw thread in there . i used german oak and in the middle is walnut
                      Attached Files

Comment

• neverfinish
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Sep 2013

its just the same piece of steel behind but a little bit smaller you have to drill holes in there and cut a screw thread in there . i used german oak and in the middle is walnut
                        I get it ... very ingenious system. I want to ask a professional iron in my city to see if I can manufacture this system.

Thank you for your information and a greeting.

Comment

• florian 380
                          • Nov 2012

just to give you an idea !!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• neverfinish
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Sep 2013

just to give you an idea !!!
                            Wow!!! Thanks friend!!! This is a important information.

Regards.

Comment

• aac0604
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Oct 2013

I use one of those but i don't know if you can get them in Europe. I'm sure theres a way.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...