Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Speed bag discussion

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Speed bag discussion Speed bag technique, training, and equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2018, 04:54 AM
ventanakaz's Avatar
ventanakaz ventanakaz is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pacifica, Ca.
Posts: 2,390
ventanakaz is on a distinguished road
Speed Bag give away

Was thinking about giving a speed bag away for free, But i'm not sure if I should waste my time. The last time I offered a bag for free (years ago) I got no offers of anybody wanting it, Go figure.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2018, 05:05 AM
ventanakaz's Avatar
ventanakaz ventanakaz is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pacifica, Ca.
Posts: 2,390
ventanakaz is on a distinguished road
So I was thinking anyone that wants it can PM me a number and i'll write it down on a piece of paper and if I get enough request for it i'll stick all the numbers in a bag and pull the wining number out then i'll ask for your address and mail it to you, BTW the bag is the ringside xs, there's a pic of it in my shortening of loops thread. If it works out and I get enough responses, Then I might give away another speed bag...Ralph...BTW I only want to ship it within the United States. So you have to live in the USA
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2018, 09:15 AM
riqal riqal is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 469
riqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud ofriqal has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventanakaz View Post
Was thinking about giving a speed bag away for free, But i'm not sure if I should waste my time. The last time I offered a bag for free (years ago) I got no offers of anybody wanting it, Go figure.

Iíll take a free bag


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2018, 12:16 PM
REB REB is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 294
REB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventanakaz View Post
So I was thinking anyone that wants it can PM me a number and i'll write it down on a piece of paper and if I get enough request for it i'll stick all the numbers in a bag and pull the wining number out then i'll ask for your address and mail it to you, BTW the bag is the ringside xs, there's a pic of it in my shortening of loops thread. If it works out and I get enough responses, Then I might give away another speed bag...Ralph...BTW I only want to ship it within the United States. So you have to live in the USA
What about the shipping cost? No problem with it, it is just something we need to know

Last edited by REB; 08-03-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2018, 06:23 PM
ventanakaz's Avatar
ventanakaz ventanakaz is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pacifica, Ca.
Posts: 2,390
ventanakaz is on a distinguished road
Free, i'll pay shipping, Depending on what bags I have i'll throw another bag in, when I get back home i'll tell you guys what the other free bag will be
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2018, 08:21 PM
BagBoy BagBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: WestCana
Posts: 246
BagBoy is on a distinguished road
I see I'm late to the party. I'd pay shipping as I'm about 2000 miles north of you Vent.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-03-2018, 11:55 PM
REB REB is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 294
REB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventanakaz View Post
Free, i'll pay shipping, Depending on what bags I have i'll throw another bag in, when I get back home i'll tell you guys what the other free bag will be

Wow, that is extree nice Ralph...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-09-2018, 01:44 AM
ventanakaz's Avatar
ventanakaz ventanakaz is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pacifica, Ca.
Posts: 2,390
ventanakaz is on a distinguished road
Sunday will be the last day for the drawing, On Sunday night I will pick the winner.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Guardian5 Guardian5 is offline
Speed Bag Trainee
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 17
Guardian5 is on a distinguished road
Please put me in the drawing. I could use some different bags.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-12-2018, 06:08 PM
ventanakaz's Avatar
ventanakaz ventanakaz is offline
Speed Bag Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pacifica, Ca.
Posts: 2,390
ventanakaz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian5 View Post
Please put me in the drawing. I could use some different bags.
...You have to PM me a number or I can't put you in the drawing
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.
SpeedBagForum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.