• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PappyZ
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member, having decided to get back into the speed bag after almost 40 years. Man, are my arms tired! So happy that Speed Bag Forum exists. I'm looking forward to the information and camaraderie that everyone shares!
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Hello PappyZ.

Just curious, what took you away from speed bagging for 40 years?
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• PappyZ
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2018

Hi BagBoy!

Well, I learned one basic pattern in high school from a friend whose dad had been a Golden Gloves boxer. I wasn't a boxer (but I was a drummer), so learning was just a challenge and a novelty. Never leaned anything very tricky. I moved my set-up a couple of times over the next few years, but then work, kids, other hobbies..... But now I'm retired and have more time! Early this year I watched a Matt Santiago video on YouTube and was blown away! Just hope I can keep learning and have some fun along the way!

Comment

• JoMan
        • Nov 2016

Welcome to the community!

Comment

• johnhite
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2018

Hello
          The same situation... I have just retired and decided to get back into it, as it was my passion in the university. 28 years have passed since my last practice (28 years 4 months and 2 days to be exact). Glad to become a member of Speed Bag Forum.
          Cheers
          John

Speed Bag Stories
          Last edited by Tim; 08-30-2018, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...