• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Latest updates - "tick" countdown and round count reset

The latest features can be found on this version of the timer:

New features are:
    • Option to have an audible "tick" for each second after the warning bell
    • Button to reset the round count to 1
    As always, you can run the timer disconnected with NO internet connection as follows:
    1. Download this file: http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.zip
    2. Unzip to any location on your local hard drive
    3. Open the timer.html or timerv1-2-beta.html file with Internet Explorer or Firefox
    4. IE may warn you about blocking script access. Just click on the prompt and allow it to run.
    Last edited by Tim; 01-15-2007, 12:02 PM.
  • Akito
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2008

[url]http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.zip.....old version

I really wanna download the beta version without the internet connection, but the download link given above only downloads the old version...can you provide a link that will allow us to download the beta version?? Thanks!!! It's just that the volume won't work the old version on mine...:P

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I tested the .zip and it was ok for me. What's the version number at the bottom? It should say v2.0c (or v2.0d).

The "Tick" is no longer an option on the newest version, you get it whether you want it or not if you set a "Warning" time.

Also, the round reset button is there as well. It should say Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008... that means you've got the newest.
      Last edited by Tim; 01-05-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...