• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

"That was some good speed baggin'!"

More funny stuff not necessarily related to baggin', or is it??
    HAHA...
    Last edited by spinsmashpop; 10-24-2010, 11:51 AM.
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Dang!

Hey spins, musta left out a bracket or something when you embedded this vid. And while I'm posting this, I may as well wish you luck on your upcoming european tour with Lynch Mob!

Hey, Brian, I remember seeing one of your YT videos where you pitched one of your drum sticks about 30 feet up in the air in the street – and caught it when it came down! – was it in New York? Anyway, you should try to do that while you're abroad... like in front of the Tower of London or the Eiffel Tower in Paris...
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

OK...I took the whole code by accident...
      it's fixed now...

Dee, yes maybe I'll get some more wacky stick throwing footage...
      I am going to Europe with Lynch Mob thursday. Maybe I'll start on that stick throwing stuff soon....
      BAG ON!

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        OK...I took the whole code by accident...
        it's fixed now...
        Haha, those people are going to start avoiding you at the grocery store. Did you show him a vid???

Dee, yes maybe I'll get some more wacky stick throwing footage...
        I am going to Europe with Lynch Mob thursday.
        Have fun!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...