• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
    Can be used in a lots of great ways!

At 3:06 in to the vid I do a med ball sledgehammer with a towel.
    Great exercise!

Great video Heppsan gave me a few ideas, have to post my daughters training maybe I can give ya some ideas also

Comment

• Heppsan
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
      Great video Heppsan gave me a few ideas, have to post my daughters training maybe I can give ya some ideas also
      Thank you!

That's the best about youtube, you can get and share ideas and inspiration.

Comment

• Exercise Mats
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2011

I'm also into using medicine balls in my workout. I typically go for the 15 lb and do slams with it, as some of of you have already mentioned. A couple minutes of this and I'm sweating like crazy... it is a great workout!

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

I made my own medicine ball with a old basketball and I use it for alot of my training needs

Comment

• Hannibal
            • Dec 2010

For those interested Ringside just released a 25lb medicine ball. I know for me that is a big deal, and with handles can greatly cut the cost of Kettle bells.

Comment

• Forrest
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Dec 2012

I have been using medication paintball as part of my exercise for several years. I had a wide range of styles but lately exchanged in the less heavy ones and now I have 15lb, 20lb, and 30lb medication paintball. I use the 30 for the squat and shifts and the less heavy ones mainly for abs. They are great for complete body workouts. during the warm months season I take the paintball in the spare room area and do slamming workouts on the garage area ground....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...