• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigman_pigman
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2008

New Feature Rest Period Warning

Would there be any value in having a warning for the end of the rest period?
    I'm a crossfitter working out at home: due to constraints of my home, I sometimes need to switch rooms to perform a certain exercise. Since there are times I can't see the timer, I'd like a warning to know when my rest period is almost over, ie 5 secs b4 the round starts, I'd receive an audio warning thusly allowing me to grab and rack the barbell so I can start promptly when the round begins. I know I'm knitpicking, but I would find that a useful feature.
    Love the timer!!
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hi, great idea.... I've added a "Warn At During Rest" option. It will sound the warn sound and make the time display flash during rest.

Good luck with your training.

The best FREE Interval Timer for all types of fitness including martial arts, CrossFit, MMA, Tabata, EMOM, and interval training. Works on PC, Mac, Phone, and Tablet.

Comment

• bigman_pigman
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2008

Thanks Tim, I've already used the feature, thanks for your quick response.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by bigman_pigman View Post
        Thanks Tim, I've already used the feature, thanks for your quick response.
        bigman pigman? Pink Floyd fan? If so.. Animals is definitely one of their best!
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...