• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Ringside Boxing Ultra Rebound Bag

Ordered it from Forza, arrived today. It pretty much lives up to its name and is very similar to hitting on a Cleto. It has a very wide and firm loop, one full inch wide to be exact. I should add that the loop is rather short too Although you can Bible bag with it, it's best suited for a U-Bolt which is what I'd say it's designed for.

I was a little surprised to see the bladder nipple off centre on the bottom (pictured) of the bag rather than directly on the bottom. That is insignifigant as it's a well constructed bag that is very easy on bare hands. Like I said it is very similar to a Cleto and almost as responsive and costs about $30. less than a Cleto.. Although if I had to pick I'd still say the Cleto edges it out for U-Bolt action.

Pictured is the 5" Cleto with the 5" Ringside. It really cooks on the Title lightning fast swivel.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BagBoy; 03-05-2019, 01:18 AM.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...