X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inkspill
    • Dec 2010

hitting a hutch p-200

This is the bag my dad bought in 76, he "had to drive all the way across town to the good store" haha!

I've hit it before but that was months ago and before I got serious. Took a little adjusting, timing, weight, height differences compared to the century and everlast I've been hitting.

Part 1

Part 2

Found some info on Hutch P-200
    Last edited by Inkspill; 02-16-2011, 04:39 PM.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

A $125? They're dreaming. Maybe half that for a cherry one with a good bladder, and even that's high. Hutch bags are not that rare, Hutchinson sold a lot of them. Now pre WWI Goldsmith, now there's a find................

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

Holy gigantic speedbag batman!

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        A $125? They're dreaming. Maybe half that for a cherry one with a good bladder, and even that's high. Hutch bags are not that rare, Hutchinson sold a lot of them. Now pre WWI Goldsmith, now there's a find................

Yeah I didn't think that price was logical. it was the only site I found on it, other than a link to a thread on these forums

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...