Clear All
  • vnyc
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2011

Winning Speed Bag

Has anyone used the Winning speed bag? is it worth the money/hype? thanks
  • Joe
    • May 2010

I have always assumed that Winning makes some of the best gear going. The only reason I have ever felt that way is because my boxing magazines always seem to have the pros wearing their gloves when they are training. Thats really not much to go on as I guess those guys are maybe sponsored by them.

I have only seen their bag on the website and never actually hanging. I am not sure I could ever pull the trigger on a +$100 speedbag as I am not skilled enough to know if its actually any better. I just dont see a synth bag being worth that

Interested to see anyone else chime in on this because I have never heard anyone on the forum mention it.
    Last edited by Joe; 03-12-2011, 07:08 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• 08speed3
      • Dec 2010

Correct me if im wrong, but i dont think Winning sponsors anybody. I also heard the same thing about their equipment, being the best & noticed the pros using their gear. I bet quality must be awesome! But the prices are CrAzY! lol!!

Comment

• ssdvc
        • Oct 2010

Thats a whole lot of money for synthetic leather. Not many choices either.
        ________
        buttsex Cams
        Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• sparrky37
          • Jan 2010

Maybe they will sponsor Charlie Sheen, WINNING! BWAAHAHAHA

Comment

• toolboxdiver
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
            Maybe they will sponsor Charlie Sheen, WINNING! BWAAHAHAHA
            LMAO, herd Charlie Sheen and Linsey Lowhan are staring in a new sitcom called 3 1/2 grams or they could always call it 8 ball

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...